Monday, November 1, 2010

HOTNESS: The Big Fella Edition

Oooh I love me a big fella! Everyone who knows me, should know that I am a bit of a chubby chaser.
With that being said…HOTNESS: The Big Guy Edition. In no particular order:

Former Mayor of Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick

 Kwame Kilpatrick – The former mayor of Detroit has always been sexy to me! There is something about a big guy in a suit! Kwame’s perjury/text message scandal put an end to his political career, but his build is still intimidating and exudes power.


Pablo from Season One of the T.O. Show

 Pablo from Season 1 of the TO Show – There is no doubt this big fella would protect his lady. While I understand he has made a career change from personal security, he is still the guy I would want as my bodyguard.

The departed R&B Singer, Gerald LeVert

Gerald LeVert – When I hear his hit “Baby You Are” or “Wear You Out”, I imagine he is singing to me exclusively. It’s hard for me to believe that he is gone now, but his legacy will live on in all of the children who were created to his music. RIP G.L.!

Former CEO of Death Row Records, Marion "Suge" Knight
Suge Knight –This former CEO of Death Row Records is fine! If a fight breaks out, I know this man can handle himself while I go get the car (even though he’s been getting knocked out lately).


Actor & Comedian, Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson – As Det. Kevin Bernard on Law & Order it is his job to lock up criminals. I know one HiYelaGurl who wouldn’t mind being locked up by this full figured man. He’s also a comedian, and I love to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment