Monday, November 8, 2010

This week's HOTNESS!

Do you know who this man is? I do. He is the subject of this week’s HOTNESS edition!
His name is Marlon Yates, he is 23, and he is HOT. He is the boy toy reported romantic interest of one Mrs. Shaunie O’Neal. Shaunie has not missed a step with this one. Her rebounding technique might be better than her basketball playing soon to be ex-husband!
 

Marlon is no stranger to being a kept man with famous women, having been linked to several older women. He makes my inner-cougar go “meow”.

I love these two together. He seems to be very attentive and I am sure that that is exactly what she needs as she tries to put her marriage to Shaq behind her. Marlon even attended a Lakers game with Shaunie in October. I’m sure that made Kobe’s day!
Yeah looks like he has a flourishing career as a “maintenance man” serious model actor. Keep up the good work Marlon! Hope you get your big break soon. . . or maybe you already have.


4 comments: