Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday = Trends

 As an avid shopper I’m always looking for the new looks, new trends and most of all deals. Here’s a few of my favorites from this week’s shopping trips:

The Christian Louboutin Rhinestone Studded Sneaker – This is a hot sneaker for the up and coming fashionista. This sneaker also features the Louboutin signature ‘red bottom’, which makes this fun sneaker a very serious purchase. The $2395 price tag will have the teens saving up their babysitting money for years to come. Available at Neiman Marcus stores.

The Channel Rain Boot, Red- This is not your ordinary rain boot. The water repellant boot will shine on even the cloudiest day. The flower that adorns this boot has a rhinestone embellishment in the center and the Chanel logo at the toe. The boot also comes in black and white. The price: $395. Available at Neiman Marcus stores.


The BCBG Boot in Harmony and Hadley – This is my favorite pick of the week. The Hadley ($425) is the ankle version and the Harmony ($495) is the calf version of the same boot. It is the cut out heel on this boot that I totally love, not only does it make walking and balance easier, it also gives the boot a modern yet feminine look. Neither style is available online; it is exclusively at BCBG stores.

 The Bambi Dress, Betsy Johnson- This hot seller is Betsy’s firth version of the same dress. The dress is so popular that each store only given only 4 of them. Named Bambi after the deer hidden in the print, this dress can be paired with just about any other color. I love how the dress hangs and moves on the body. The dress is worth the $298 price tag. Available at Betsy Johnson stores.


A Tartan Tale, MAC Cosmetics – I absolutely love the packaging for this promotion! The various Tartan set would make a great Christmas gift for the makeup lover in your family, or an awesome treat for yourself. Pricing varies. Available at MAC stores.
Guys I haven’t forgotten about you! I love identifying items that I’d like to see on a man.


The Robert Graham Shirt- This shirt reminds me of the fun patterns of the 1990’s. The tailored shirt would look great with a pair of jeans and a blazer for a well put together casual look. I am told this shirt looks best on an athletic build so it is a favorite among the athletes. The shirt shown is $268. Available at Neiman Marcus stores.

The Gucci Boot – This is the second season for this style. Gucci is responding to the popularity of the Timberland style work boot though I doubt anyone will be working in this boot. The cost is $695. The leather and water proof mesh boot has the green and red ribbon velcro strap which Gucci is known for. Available at Gucci stores.

D&G Felix the Cat Tee – Felix the Cat is back. D&G has made this cat famous again with this $180 tee. Available at Neiman Marcus stores.

Creed, Green Irish Tweed – My person favorite of the Creed line is the Virgin Island Water, but I also like the Green Irish Tweed fragrance. It is a very clean scent which in my opinion is always desirable on a man. The 1 fl oz. goes for $130. Available at Neiman Marcus stores.
Catch me every Tuesday for my favorite shopping finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment