Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The mustache: Absolutely necessary!

In order for me to take a man seriously, he must have a mustache. For me a mustache is a fashion accessory that never goes out of style. With the exception of some non-African American men, most men look better with a mustache.
                                            
Let's check out a couple of fellas with and without the mustache:



Idris Elba – Almost lost his heartthrob status when I saw him in Obsessed with no mustache, but he definitely redeemed himself in the Takers when the mustache re-appeared.



Colin Farrell – This dirty always looks like he needs a good scrubbing. The mustache makes him edgier and I like it!





Shemar Moore – While most women swoon over this one, he really don't do it for me, especially without the mustache.


Wesley Snipes – This man definitely needs facial hair. Sexy with, not so much without.




Brad Pitt – I love Brad with a mustache! However, I don’t like when he grows out his beard.

In most cases, guys just look better with a mustache...but that is just this HiYelaGurl's opinion.

2 comments: