Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lil Wayne post-jail release update

Maybe I should become a psychic! Or maybe clairvoyance isn't necessary in predicting Lil Wayne's pro-creating habits….

A week ago I did a blog about who might be Lil Wayne's first post-jail booty call. In that post I also predicted there would be either a child conceived right before he turned himself in to serve his jail sentence or a child would be conceived right after his release. My friends at Media Quicky (see my blog roll) broke the story this morning that there is a pending paternity test with Lil Wayne's name all over it. Read the Media Quicky story here:



Lil Wayne making entering his Welcome Home party at KOD in Miami

Ok I know that the December 9th DNA test is for an 8 year old, but I predict it is a pre-cursor for what to come. He just had his 'Welcome Home' party on Sunday at the King of Diamonds Strip Club in Miami; surely there was some future baby mama's up in there. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment