Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seen & Heard: Raheem Devaughn's super sexy video for "She's Single"

I thought Trey Songz video for "Neighbors Know My Name" was the sexiest video of 2010...that's until Raheem Devaughn shut it down with the "She's Single" video from his mixed tape!

This video is not suitable for people under the age of 18. Parental guidance is STRONGLY suggested! Not appropriate to be viewed at work. This video contains adult themes and situations. View at your own risk...and every other disclaimer...


WOW! That's really all I can say! I liked Raheem Devaugn's music before but now I have gained a whole new appreciation for him as a man! Please post your comments and let me know what you think.


4 comments:

  1. Lovvveeddd it!! Saw it yesterday and people were trying to compare it to Keri Hilson's. Some are saying it's double standard b/c Keri is getting criticized for her risky video and Raheem is getting cool points. If they both are cool with their work,so am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is sexy. Plain and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I don't like the song or the video. I was just having this discussion with my husband the other day. Perhaps I am just too old or too settled for this type of music anymore. I remember liking 12 Play when I was younger but now that I am a grown ass Hiyela woman, I don't like sexually explicit music or videos. I like to be teased. I like innuendo. Give me Deangelo's video over this any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete