Thursday, December 30, 2010

HiYelaBoi's Tweef: The Chris Brown/Raz B Twitter Beef

I know many people are still stuck on Facebook and haven't upgraded their social networking experience to include Twitter, so they missed out on the spectacle that went on yesterday between Chris Brown and former B2K member Raz B.


I struggled with whether this was an issue I wanted to address on this blog because I simple can not tolerate and will not instigate buffoonery but since these two decided to take it public, so will I.

I'm not sure what made the "tweef" pop off but I know that started with comments that Raz B made about Rihanna and escalated to the police looking for Raz B's brother in connection with threats made on Chris Brown's life. The Twitter exchange included insults about Chris Brown's domestic violence and woman beating issues, and Raz B's alleged rape/molestation.

Raz B's brother who goes by the name of Rickey Romance, took to video to make threats Chris Brown for the comments he made against  Raz B.



This R&B beef must stop! Can't this all be settled with a dance-off refereed by Steve Harvey like on the movie "You Got Served"?

No comments:

Post a Comment