Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year's Eve Hangover

If you are like me you are still recuperating from your New Year’s Eve activities well into the next day. My New Year’ Day consisted of smeared makeup and no energy. I can only imagine what those who drank too heavy had to wake up to: uncertainty and bad decisions. The New Year’s Eve Hangover.

·         I wonder how many relationships were ruined over New Year’s Eve drunkenness?
·         I wonder how many one night stands happened due to New Year’s Eve drunkenness?
·         I wonder how many children were conceived due to New Year’s Eve drunkenness?
·         I wonder how many arrests occurred due to New Year’s drunkenness?
The New Year’s Eve Hangover is how I describe the decisions that were made in the drunken celebration of a new year and how they will affect the new year and beyond. The precedence has been set for 2011.
Happy New Year! May the best of your 2010 be the worst of your 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment