Monday, January 3, 2011

This Week's HOTNESS! A love scene...

Today's HOTNESS is not actually a person...it is a love scene.

Over the holidays I had the pleasure of seeing the movie "Gun" starring Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson. And while I wasn't very impressed with the movie itself...I was VERY impressed with the talented Mr. Jackson's performance in the movie's only love scene.

See the clip here:

PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED! ADULT SITUATIONS! NOT SAFE FOR WORK! VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!


Impressive! I hear that Curtis has a couple of videos floating around with stellar sex scenes. It is becoming quite clear to me why Miss Vivica was a little disgruntled when their relationship ended! Not since Tyrese Gibson in 'Baby Boy' has a sex scene (in a movie) held my attention like this one has! This scene was 52 seconds of visual pleasure! Fiddy put on a stunning performance and the co-star AnnaLynne McCord (who by the way was a super flawless bad bitch throughout the movie) held her own too. The movie was about... well... I really don't know what the movie was actually about, but it was this single scene that made the movie worth watching!

2 comments:

  1. Geez, I haven't even seen previews of this movie. Hmmm, I don't care too much for Curtis jackson, but the love scene was cool.

    ReplyDelete