Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things that scare me...

Things that scare me….
I consider myself a pretty tough cookie but there’s some things in the world that scare me to death…I decided to share them in hopes that someone can offer me counseling.  It’s difficult for me to be this vulnerable, but here it goes:
In no particular order
1.    Running out of toilet paper – The thought of running out of toilet paper is a huge fear for me. When I was growing up we didn’t have a lot of money and sometimes my Mom could only afford one roll of toilet paper at a time. I now I keep 24 rolls on hand at all times! 
2.    People with bad hygiene preparing my food – This is sort of an oxymoron seeing as how I love the Waffle House. Anyone who has ever been to the Waffle House knows that the cooks often look suspiciously unbathed. I also scrutinize potlucks and picnics. I wanna know whose house is not clean, who has pets running around, and who don't wash their hands prior to preparing food (their dishes I avoid)! 
3.    Being in a convertible in a rollover accident – Think about it. Your cruising along in your convertible and BAM! Your car starts rolling. No overhead protection! And with every roll your head hits the pavement….SCARY! 
4.    Claymation – I still have nightmares about MTV’s Celebrity Death Match! Claymation is just creepy. I do not care to watch any claymation programs. No Thank You!!

While it may sound silly to you, these are serious fears for me! Wonder if there are support groups for people who share my same fears…

No comments:

Post a Comment