Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seen & Heard Part II: Keri Hilson's risque video for "The Way You Love Me"

Keri Hilson has created quite the buzz with the video for “The Way You Love Me”! Not only are the lyrics sexually charged, so is her dance routines and costuming (or lack of).

This video is not suitable for people under the age of 18. Parental guidance is STRONGLY suggested! Not appropriate to be viewed at work. This video contains adult themes and situations. View at your own risk...and every other disclaimer...


I can see the ladies hating on this one. Keri has raised the bar for sexiness in a video. She has a great body and literally dances her ass off! This make me want to get in the mirror and work on my own routine! I am not mad at Keri! Please post your comments and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! That's what im talking about. Thanx "Hyelagurl".

    ReplyDelete