Friday, October 29, 2010

WTF Friday: Naomi Campbell's receding hairline!

On today's edition of WTF Friday:

Naomi Campbell's receding hairline.


Beautiful Model Naomi Campbell
 I am outraged! I can't believe one of the most beautiful women in the
world would let this happen to her hair! Surely she noticed the gradual
ascension of her forehead into hair territory, yet she allowed it to get
to this point. I want to know who is responsible for this! A search of
her primary hairdresser's name yielded no results. I suspect no one
wants to take credit for this disaster!


Naomi Campbell exposing her hair loss
 Naomi was brave enough (I couldn't have done it) to expose her
permanently damaged hair during a photo shoot over the summer. Experts
are calling it 'traction alopecia" due to wearing hair extensions. I
call it a hot mess. I've seen hair loss due to extended braid and weave
wear, but never would I have thought that Naomi Campbell would fall
victim.

Naomi's hair is bald on the sides
 So why did/does she continue to do this to herself? Certainly if she had
been proactive and kept the extensions out and wore wigs for a while,
her hair could have had an opportunity to repair itself and grow back.
Now there may be no remedy for her situation.

C'mon Naomi, I wouldn't expect a worldly, sophisticated, woman like your
self to allow your situation to look that raggedy! If her high priced
hairdressers didn't know how to put extensions in ethic hair, they
should have outfitted her with wigs. If she was going to pay people to
do this to her hair, should could have utilized the services of some
beauty school students who could have yielded her the same results.

1 comment:

  1. She is my alltime favorite model 2nd to Iman who has a nice size head too! (like myself)However, I am not suprised! It might not be from weave or braids. It may very be stress from "smacking up" assistants with phones, incarceration, poor diet, or allegedly receiving "blood diamonds" from goverment officials overseas and lying about it court. These women are 40-50 y/o though somethings gonna fade, droop or receed sooner or later! Iman definatly has flawless beauty though, she might be 60 and wears it very well the camera is her friend!

    ReplyDelete